Water Distiller is an effective water treatment system for water purification needs. It is a popular choice and is also renowned for removing vital water contaminants. Distilled water is essential for cooking, cleaning, fish tanks, making juices, humidifiers and so many things. All these things make water distiller among the most popular choices for water purification system on the market.
So, let’s find out the best water distillers reviews;
Best Water Distillers Reviews
1. Nutriteam Countertop Water Distiller Review
The Nutriteam Countertop Distiller is small water distiller with a compact and simple design. It offers you a portable facility since you can take it with you almost anywhere. Also, this water purification system is very easy-to-use, and it can produce one gallon of pure water within five to six hours. Though the purification process takes a little bit of time, but you can turn it on and you can go outside of your home without worrying about it.
Because it has an auto-shut off feature that enables it to switch off whenever there is enough pure water is produced. On top of that, you can easily clean and maintain the whole system because it has very few parts. Besides, it is built with a BPA-free plastic collection bottle and a six-pack of charcoal filters alongside residue cleaner.
2. Megahome Countertop Water Distiller Review
This is a popular countertop water distiller that can produce up to four gallons of distilled water every day in five or six hours. This system utilizes a stream distillation and carbon filter process to pure the contaminated water. As a result, you will get pure and tasty water.
You are not required to install this unit, and it’s very simple to use with a safety shut-off feature. Plus, this countertop water distiller is equipped with a glass jar, which is a bit complex to clean. However, you can clean the jar with a bottle cleaner brush. All in all, this water distiller system is very simple and affordable choice.
3. MegaHome Water Distiller Review
This is another famous Nutriteam white enamel water distiller that is made with Polypropylene (BPA-free) plastic collection bottle. It is a stream distiller, which can produce one gallon of pure water in every batch and in a single day, it can produce up to four gallons of steam distilled water.
Now, it has a manual filling process, but it is safe and easy. It comes with the following parts and supplies – power cord, filters, Polypropylene collection bottle, and residue cleaner. Also, this unit will provide you with a one-year warranty and 30-day money back guaranty.
4. SteamPure Countertop Water Distiller Review
The Steam Pure Stainless Steel water distiller is a durable and USA-made quality water distiller that is built with all-stainless steel construction. It also comes with a glass jar, and it is a portable unit that can be used to the countertop position. Nevertheless, you can also place it under a sink or counter as well. With that being said, the unit is affordable, and it can produce a gallon of pure water in every four hours. Plus, it is programmable and there is greater flexibility in setting this unit. Additionally, the water distiller needs to be cleaned on a regular basis, and you can do that with the manual drain system. Finally, it will offer you an excellent quality of pure water with great taste as a bonus.
5. Waterwise 4000 Home Water Distiller Review
This is also a Waterwise distiller that is worth mentioning. It is a different Waterwise system that comes with a Glass or Jug Container. The unit is equipped with an auto shut-off feature, which shuts down the device after a full cycle of water purification (one gallon in every four hours). Also, another feature of this unit is stainless steel condenser, but it doesn’t make the unit heavy. Instead, it is a light and portable water distiller, which is perfect for a small family needs.
6. Pure Water Countertop Water Distiller Review
Compact Home Water Distiller Machine is a water distiller from ‘Pure Water.’ This unit doesn’t need you to install or assembly. What you need to do is just setting it up on the top of the table or counter. Afterwards, it is ready for purifying water.
Plus, it comes with a small size, but the performance of this unit is up to mark like the mini-classic and the mini-classic II.
Tinton Water Distiller Dental and Medical Pure All Stainless Steel Internal Water Purifier Lab Equipment
This water distiller is an electric unit that can distill up to one liter in only three hours. The unit has a beautiful and sleek design, which permits you an easy usage. Also, it is a small unit with a compact design that makes it a portable unit. You don’t need to install the system and it can fit in small spaces as well. Additionally, Tinton Water Distiller comes with an auto power-off function, which shuts the device down when the temperature increases to 160 degrees.
7. Waterwise 8800 Water Distiller Purifier Review
Waterwise 8800 is a beautiful water distiller with a nice design. It features a stainless steel boiler and the unit is compact with a portable water purification system. To pure water, you need to fill the boiler with water, switch on the system and thereafter, leave water to distil. In every single day, you can distill around six gallons of water.
Furthermore, this unit is equipped with an electronic motor and it makes it a programmable system. Besides, it has a carafe that can be used to get cold water from the fridge. Finally, the purification process of this water distiller involves steam distillation and carbon post-filtration system.
What Is a Water Distiller?
Generally, a water distiller is an equipment, which is used to produce high-quality water by water distillation process.
What Is the Distillation Process?
The process or technique of every water distiller follows an old method of producing high-quality water. First, water is boiled inside a vessel and until it produces water vapor or steam.. Afterwards, the steam will be condensed within a clean container and as a result, you will get pure and tasty water (free from several contaminants).
How Does Water Distillers Work?
Water distillers work on the basis of a step-by-step process and this process is listed below –
- In the first step, tap water will be fed inside the boiling chamber of a water distiller.
- With a heating element, water in the boiling chamber will be heated.
- After that, this heated water will produce steam or water vapour.
- Next, the steam will rise from the boiling chamber and it will discharge the gases by a built-in vent.
- Salts and minerals will be retained as scale or hard deposits.
- In the next step, the steam will enter into the condenser and it will be cooled thorough a fan or cool water.
- As a result, water drop will be created while the vapour will be condensed. Also, some distillers have carbon filters, which will eliminate the retained gases from water.
- Lastly, the distilled water is then accumulated in a detached container or tank.
Basic Information about Water Distillers
- Types of Water Distillers: Usually, there are two types of water distiller systems and they are –
- Manual: These types of water distillers can produce one gallon of water. When the first gallon of water is produced, it will stop. In order to get the next gallon of water, you need to refill the system manually.
- Automatic: These water distillers don’t require manual refilling. They have built-in water line for continuous production of pure water. You can monitor the system by electronic programming or float valves for stopping the production of water reaches a certain level.
- Water Production Rates: Water production rates of each type of water distiller different because they have a diverse boiling tank and storage tank. Also, the production rate of manual water distiller is measured by per hour (the total gallons of water that is produced in one hour). On the other hand, the production rate of an automatic system is calculated on the basis of production capacity per day.
- Maximum Holding Capacity: The maximum or total holding capacity refers to the total amount of water that can be stored after the distillation process. An automatic distillation system has the capacity of holding 3-25 gallons of water in a stainless steel reservoir. In contrast to this, a manual distillation system has only a capacity of holding one gallon of water in either a plastic or glass jar.
What Are the Features of Pure Distilled Water?
The features of distilled water are as follows –
- Zero calories
- Increases the metabolism
- Reduces appetite
- Lessens water retention
- Assist to minimize cravings
- Maintain a high energy level
- Considered as a ‘Great Healer’
Water is very important to life and body. We should give utmost attention in drinking pure water and there is no better water treatment system than water distillers. It is affordable and can bring you the much-needed pure water. So, don’t waste any more time and buy a water distiller for a safe life!